Fairy Gratitude Tree Sign
I created this as a way to write my gratitude down and see them visually throughout the day.
I chose a tree then write my gratitude down on the accompanying paper. The paper is recycled card stock and has a ribbon to then hang in your designated tree. It makes me smile to see all I have to be thankful for. Sometimes my gratitudes blow away and I begin all over again. Perhaps my gratitude blew into someone's path, they pick it up and they too can be inspired to be grateful. It is very similar to a "Gratitude Journal" however I prefer not to close the book so to say.
• Hang your sign in a tree or bush outside your home. - You can also designate an indoor plant or tree. Some school teachers have created a tree in their classroom using construction paper.
• When you think of something you’re grateful for, write it down & hang it on the Gratitude Tree. Invite your friends & family to join you!
• Unicorns love sparkles so feel free to add more crystals & ribbons to the tree.
• Your gratitude notes may blow away & that is OK.
• If you have a bad day, look at your gratitudes blowing in the wind. They’ll help you
Join me in CELEBRATING all the awesomeness in your life!!!!!!!