Limited Edition Rose Vintage Heirloom Fairy
Regular price $ 75.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This fairy is one of our "Vintage Fairies." Vintage fairies are reminiscent of a true family heirloom. The fabric chosen is lovely and reminds me of fabric my Great- Grandma Lillie Mae Loving would have used when she made the first fairy for my Mom long ago.
Each Heirloom Fairy is hand-made at Unicorn Square and is full of positive energy and gifts from Mother Nature.
The fairies share happy messages, self-acceptance, gratitude and nature's magic. Nurture imagination through the magic of fairies and Unicorn Square!
- A Rose Quartz Crystal Heart is sewn inside each fairy. Rose Quartz Crystal is the most protective of all crystals and represents unconditional love, infinite peace, and happiness. Rose quartz is used to raise self-acceptance and a strong sense of self-worth. Its loving energies teach us to apply this love to ourselves. Bringing love in to life and daily situations not only brings inner warmth, but it also lowers stress and soothes those around it.
- Specifically chosen for their fairy; the crystal heart has been cleansed in the ocean waters, charged in the sun for three days and one full moon charge.
- Each fairy heart was placed with the intention that it needs to be recharged frequently in the sun. Therefore each fairy requires the sun to charge its positive energy. You may find the sun will recharge your energy too.
- Use the quiver in our wings to exchange positive messages with the fairies.
- Fairies do not judge or spy yet are always there when you call on them. The fairies are about positivity, happy messages, and simply reminding us that tomorrow is another chance to play again. They are 100% on your team.
- Fairy wings are removable.
- Our hats have calming dried lavender sewn inside.
- Fairy faces are varying shades of hand-dyed purple fabric with hand-painted faces. There may be freckles and beauty marks.
- Each hand has magnetic hematite sewn inside. Perfect for folding their arms around their legs, hanging from a tree or indoors on any metal surface. ***Please note for children under 6 magnets is excluded in fairy.****
- The cotton fabric of each fairy is sourced from a fabric shop on Maui and also from fabric remnants from fashion brands.
- Approximately 18" tall.
- Fairy originally was created by my Grandmother Lilie May Loving sometime in the '50s.
- Designed on Maui by Bridget Hinman.
- Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-painted with lots of light & love, good energy, and positive wishes.
- If the fairy gets dirty, please hand wash or spot clean.
- Fairy wings can be removed and also replaced with new wings
- Each fairy is as unique as its owner. :-)
- Fairies love to be out in nature. In particular, they love having their photos taken in nature and really come alive. Be sure to tag your photo on social media #unicornsquare. You will receive a response from Unicorn Square!
Fairy Ships via USPS priority.