The Transformation Fairy ~ Emotional Support Fairy
This Emotional Support Fairy is all about Transformation!
We have had time to meditate and rest. The fairies remind you to set aside your concerns for now.
Meditation is very important and rest is essential. Embrace napping 🧚🏾
You are self-sufficient and really take this time to release all that no longer serves you. Listen to your intuition to guide you!
There are better choices for you and now is the perfect time to really explore that and set your intentions for your most awesome life possible!!!!!! What brings you joy and happiness? More of that please Fairies!!!
Finally BALANCE is essential and here is a reminder that transformation takes time, be gentle with yourself and no need to rush!
Sewn inside this fairy is a magical crystal heart to support you on your transformation- Labradorite!
A stone of transformation labradorite is a useful companion through change imparting strength and perseverance. It balances and protects the aura raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies excellent for strengthening intuition promoting psychic abilities
Wow!!!! This fairy is full of amazing energy cheering you on!!!!
- Specifically chosen for their fairy; the crystal heart has been cleansed in sea salt water, charged in the sun for three days and one full moon charge.
- Each fairy heart was placed with the intention that it needs to be recharged frequently in the sun. Therefore each fairy requires the sun to charge its positive energy. You may find the sun will recharge your energy too.
- Use the quiver in our wings to exchange positive messages with the fairies.
- Fairies do not judge or spy yet are always there when you call on them. The fairies are about positivity, happy messages, and simply reminding us that tomorrow is another chance to play again. They are 100% on your team.
- Fairy wings are removable.
- Our hats have calming dried lavender sewn inside.
- Fairy faces are varying shades of hand-dyed purple fabric with hand-painted faces. There may be freckles and beauty marks.
- Approximately 18" tall.
- Fairy originally was created by my Grandmother Lilie May Loving sometime in the '50s.
- Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-painted with lots of light & love, good energy, and positive wishes.
My favorite observation is that for most of the year the plumeria looks like it is simply a dead tree and then all of a sudden seemingly overnight there are fireworks of gorgeous flowers that smell so sweet and lovely.
Plumerias are a lovely reminder that at any moment fireworks of flowers can come out of nowhere, you just have to have faith.
Plumerias are awesome!!!
- If the fairy gets dirty, please hand wash or spot clean.
- Fairy wings can be removed and also replaced with new wings
- Each fairy is as unique as its owner. :-)
- Fairies love to be out in nature. In particular, they love having their photos taken in nature and really come alive. Be sure to tag your photo on social media #unicornsquare. You will receive a response from Unicorn Square!